The KS Environmental Group has strong values and, as a privately owned business, believes that we should be giving back a little and making a difference in society where we can.
In that vein, the KS Environmental Group supports a number of charities both locally and internationally.
Some examples include:
- Royal Children’s Hospital – RCH1000 Program
- Healthy Start Program – Hume City Council
- Youth Activating Youth
- World Vision Children
- Smart classrooms for underprivileged children / under resourced schools in Sri Lanka. Working with charity Manusath Derana, KS Environmental have donated funds to help set up Smart classrooms in six schools across Sri Lanka
- Donation of preloved iPads for school children in Sri Lanka (pictured)
- Disability Services Australia
- We also provide services in kind to many organisations, including Second Bite.
In the past, we have been involved with: