Customised Waste Reporting
KS Environmental offers a wide range of electronic monthly data diversion reports that are tailored to meet our clients needs. Generally, the type of information that is represented in our waste reporting is:
- Number of bins collected.
- By site.
- By waste stream.
- By weight and/or volume.
- Including recycling percentages.
The reports are easy to read and interpret and are a valuable tool for clients in terms of data analysis and tracking performance (pin pointing areas that can be improved) as well as environmental awareness/responsibility.
Environmental benefits of recycling reporting
We can also provide year on year comparisons and calculations of estimated environmental impacts including:
- CO2 saved – total greenhouse benefits.
- Number of cars permanently removed from the road.
- Energy saved – number of households annual electricity.
- Water saved – number of backyard swimming pools.
- Trees planted.