Sustainable thinking should come into play in most areas of our life. Here are 6 sustainable tips to consider while updating your winter wardrobe.
- When purchasing clothes support local manufacturers and those that undertake ethical and sustainable practices.
- Don’t buy on a whim or just because something is on sale – whenever you are looking at buying a new item only buy it if you know you will wear it at least 30 times.
- Set up a clothing swap day or sale with your work colleagues or an evening with friends.
- Instead of throwing something away consider if it could be mended, repaired or altered.
- Buy clothing in second hand shops – there are plenty of gems to be found!
- Go through your wardrobe and donate any unworn or needed clothing to charity shops.
Click here to read more tips for every day sustainable living.